Quick & Easy Quarantine Snacks
Avocado is best known for its high nutrient value and is loaded with fiber & heat-healthy monosaturated fatty acids. To some, avocados have an acquired taste but with this recipe, ANYONE can enjoy!
Toasted Avocado Bagel Spread with Tomato
What you’ll need:
- Multigrain Bagel
- 1/2 Avocado
- “Everything Bagel” seasoning: can be found at Trader Joe’s (OPTIONAL)
- Grape Tomatoes
- Cut your bagel into two separate pieces (if it isn’t pre-cut) and lightly spread with butter (or non-diary alternative)
- Place your buttered bagel in a skillet. Cook until lightly toasted. Remove once toasted.
- Cut your avocado in half and smash contents until there is a smooth consistency.
- Take your bagel and evenly spread the avocado spread on the bagel.
- Slice your tomato and place on top of the avocado spread.
- Lastly, sprinkle the “Everything Bagel” seasoning OR salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder (as a substitute) over your avocado toasted bagel and ENJOY!