We are looking for experienced home care assistants to join our team (PRN).
Are you compassionate, dependable, and warm-hearted? Do you have a heart for the elderly community? If you’ve answered “Yes” to either of these questions, you may be a fit for our growing team.
At Comfort and Care Home Care Services, we are committed to the health and well-being of the elderly community. As a non-medical home care service provider, we work to ensure the safety and security of our client-family. We believe that providing quality in-home care service is paramount to our mission. And as we grow in our purpose, and as our clientele grows, we want you to become a part of our team.
Our services provided include companion care, personal care, respite care, and 12-hr & 24-hr shift work.
- Must be CNA or Shall have at least one year-full-time experience in personal care or an institutional setting, such as a hospital or nursing home, OR Shall have one-year full-time experience within the last five years in direct client care in a home care agency setting.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school graduation or GED required
- CPR & First Aid certified
- TB cleared
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, MTV check
- Ability to provide Professional references
- Must be registered or willing to register with the state as a Home Care Aide as required by law.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must love the elderly, be mature, friendly, patient, and have good communication skills.
Interested? Feel free to fill out the form below to get started.
Comfort and Care Home Care Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind because of color, creed, national origin, sex, religion, handicap, marital status, communicable diseases, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age (unless age is a factor necessary for the normal operation or achievement objectives), pregnancy (unless the performance of duties puts the client and/or employee at risk) and/or other characteristics protected by law.